Monday, January 16, 2012

Passages

Well the new year has started and a lot of things have been given to me this past month. My mom and I went out together a couple days ago to spend time together since I don't live with her anymore and we had a good time. She has begun to encourage me to think about certain things with my passage coming up (maybe April but don't really know for sure). Funny thing was she just told me tons of stuff and I barely got to write down much on my phone to really remind myself...Next time I am bringing a notebook :) Anyways, I posted on village talk a question that I was wondering if anyone would know the answer to:
How does one earn their passage right?
Along with my passage coming up, I have been wondering if I could invite my grandma Kline to it. I don't know how it will affect her but I wanted her to be there for this special turn in my life. I am hoping that by her being there for my passage that when I go up to her house in Michigan, that she will help me be accountable with what has been given to me- and I know myself that I am not a very accountable person.
Anyways, I have also been praying about God directing me to a school of some sort so I can learn to become a pastry chef and/or caterer. I feel that right now it is all in His hands and I am waiting to see if He will blow on it. I have looked up a few schools that would seem really great but now it is back in His hands. Patience can sometimes be so hard to have during this time in my life. All I seem to want to do right now is go, go, go! It's hard for me to stop and listen to His voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment