Thursday, June 24, 2010

Experiencing/Seeing God

June Conference was awesome!!! I really got to experience being pulled lots of different ways at once; that was because not only was I helping with food, but also practicing four dances I was to perform that weekend. The dances turned out so beautifully and I am grateful that I got to be in them. Have you ever gone outside at night and danced in the moonlight? It is such an unforgettable experience! For all of those who do not get to see the moon that much, you have no clue what you are missing. It is beautiful beyond words can describe! It is amazing getting to live in the country because, well... nothing compares to it in my mind. I wake up to the birds singing in my front yard and go to sleep with crickets and frogs humming me to sleep at night. Anyways, about the moonlight dance. When I got back from Rhode Island, that is what I did for the first few nights. It was almost like the crickets were singing for me and I just couldn't help the love and gratefulness I felt inside! God fills me up so much living here in Rose Creek Village that I could never wish to live anywhere else. Not for all the money in the world! We, my friends and I, got to experience seeing God among people who really love Him and it was breathtaking. It was like we almost got to see through the veil and into another realm... Have you ever been able to see God intimately? Truly if Miss Tennessee could experience it, our state would feel God come so close that they would stop and wonder what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment