Thursday, June 3, 2010

God's Beauty- don't you think about it?

I do not know about everyone else today, but I am just in love with God all over again! He is so wonderful to me and His beauty surrounds me all the time! I could not have asked for a better place to grow up. I have loving parents, who are together in everything and love me unconditionally, and a wonderful house to live in! We just had someone move in with us not long ago and I am enjoying getting to know her. Her name is Grandma Anavah and I constantly see... well,.. the spirit of God shining through her eyes everyday. It makes her so beautiful! My two younger sisters are so beautiful and their joy is contagious! Noelle makes me laugh all the time and she looks so innocent...unless you count the fact that she is a little devil in an angel's costume sometimes. My younger brother tries acting so macho it gets funny. He is bigger than me, and for good reason, but I got a chance to laugh at him when we were ducking low branches while leaving the Pink Palace in Memphis. He is just a big boy...and I mean big! I am just blessed to live in the Kingdom of God and could not wish for anything else (besides the opportunity to go out abroad again!). I am going to be very busy soon and wanted to write a good post before missing a few weeks. I am helping with Rose Creek Village Conference food and baking for the Village Coffee House in Selmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment